Friday, January 1, 2010

This Year, 2010

One of my resolutions for this New Year is to maintain a blog to chart the progress of my children through our homeschooling journey.
I see other homeschoolers set up their own blogs, and fervently share their adventures with their children and multiple needs.

They always catch me awe, at a strange moment of weakness and I realise, homeschooling really is that fun, when I don't feel nervous or stressed out.


And since I find comfort and support through other homeschooling parents' efforts in educating their children, I shall do the same, not only in hopes to provide the same comfort and support for other homeschoolers, but to remind myself of why I have taken this certain but precarious journey to raise my children as all-rounded individuals inshaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment